Monday, September 23, 2013

Unity Guest: Taking the Plunge

Hey everyone!

It's MONDAY again so I'm on the Unity Blog today with another Guest Designer post :D Can you BELIEVE I only have ONE Monday left as a guest designer after this?? These past two months have FLOWN by because I have been having so so SO much fun!! Have you gotten sick of me yet? I sure hope not ;)

So for today's card I thought it would be FUN to go back to the very FIRST Unity stamp set I EVER used: AH Crap!


Seriously guys, I am so in love with this set!
You can check out my FIRST ever Unity card HERE.


And check out the engagement card I created with it today:



Don't you just LOVE "Congrats on taking the plunge" for an engagement card for a fun couple with a good sense of humor?? I do!


I also have a BONUS card for you today because I got to help out the Unity team a little EXTRA by showing off the Kit of the Month!!
Check it out:


And here's what I created:



You can grab this adorable kit and get signed up for the Kit of the Month HERE!
That way you will have awesome kits just like this one shipped right to your door every single month!!


Alright sweet friends, that's all for me today!
Big bloggy hugs <3

2 comments:

  1. Everything is just so super cute here on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ah Crap set is one of my faves. Plunger card is great.

    ReplyDelete